I have been researching my genealogy ever since I was 12 years old when I found the family trees that my mother and my aunt created in the 1930s with the help of their paternal grandmother. So, a lot of starts, stops, and reverses have been experienced. As of 2022, I have started treating the research I am doing as separate projects which are given specific(ish) amounts of time each month. Thes projects include:
- The manuscript review / research of the Hotchkiss, Lee, Munn, Tilden and Other Related Families that I found in my local library.
- Researching to “matches” Ancestry reported in their Thru Lines application trying to tie the persons to my database entries.
- Research into my Sellers Family line and bringing together research from many sources.
- Research into my Sprague Family line and expanding with new research on the Descendants of Tristam Sprague.
- Research into my Stephens / FitzStephens Family line dating back to the Norman Invasion of England.
- Trying to complete the gathering of documentation for supplemental entries for membership in the Sons of the American Revolution
- Trying to assemble the documentation for supplemental entries for my Mayflower Descendants membership
Great site! How fun to have such a collection. Looking forward to your upcoming posts!
I really enjoy your site. We are also likely distant cousins. Joseph Jenks Sr. is my 8 times Great-Grandfather,
Great job on your site! It was quite interesting to read the family history!