September was a busy month …

And now I am thinking I had come up with a theme for the rest of the year and that I really do not need one either. There has been a lot of updates to the house which has taken all my energy. Then I built a database for my library with a number of search queries. I also converted my Address Book, Christmas Card list, genealogy correspondence log, DNA matches to databases.

So, now I am getting back in the research saddle. I have recreated my AutoCluster reports for my DNA Matches on MyHeritage, 23andMe, and FamilyTreeDNA. Since I cannot run an AutoCluster on Ancestry, I ran a Collins-Leeds Method chart on Ancestry. Then, I pulled the most significant groups from each and created a genealogy database for each of those, trying to tie the persons in those groups to my most common ancestor couple. The persons that appear without links are now my research project.

I have also enrolled in a 6 week course on Sons of the American Revolution certification process. I have 4 supplemental applications pending and I hope to use the procedures to get them moving and submitted. Once that is done, I will see about reviewing applications by others.

About Pat Shaul

Genealogist / Family Historian; Blog started as a record of my Grandfather's post card collection which ran for 15 months. Then, in June, 2017, I changed over to reporting and commenting on notifications from the ANCESTRY app "We're Related" I then started to provide snippets into ancestor biographies on the dates that were significant anniversaries.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s